NOTE: THESE VEILS WERE SLIGHTLY USED BUT STILL IN EXCELLENT CONDITION
In collaboration with THE HEM OF HIS GARMENT
A premium quality 21-inch diameter ciborium veil made of white liturgical jacquard brocade and gold bullion trim that will give dignified reverence to the Blessed Sacrament.
Veil size is suitable for either a medium-height ciborium with a wide cup (200 host capacity) or a tall ciborium with a small cup (150 host capacity).
This ciborium veil is handsewn and has the following specifications:
- Center hole is "one-size-fits-all", thus wide enough to fit over any cover pull (e.g., cross)
- Decorative side features liturgical jacquard brocade with a raised white-on-white fleur-de-lis pattern
- Lining is high-quality gold sheen fabric with clean finished edges
- 7/8 inch gold metallic trim with fringe finishes the center opening and bottom hem
- For superior durability all circular edge seams have been double top-stitched
- Center opening is blanket-stitched to secure the front and lining fabrics
Just 2 used ciborium veils of this jacquard brocade style is for sale; first-come, first served!